miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

BLOQUE II

What I've done lately

I've done lately is studying for exams, not to reprove them, I have also done the homework, and researched the work, and prepared me for shows, I have not missed a class, but not and visited my family and not wing could go home, just look at the weekend my mom and my grandmother, but I have wanted to see my sisters because I have almost three weeks since I watch but I'm going to watch that I'm coming out rental, also went to a friend's party where I enjoyed and lived with my friends, tanbien look at a friend who watched her from grabbing a long time, and I am very happy as she was and is a good friend, but I have also looked at others and not from grabbing two years ago also visit ami grandmother and I spent some time with her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario