viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

portafolio de ingles

What would you do if I won the lottery


If I won the lottery, I'd be very happy about that and have money to finish school. First half I invest in a business to generate profits and so I was not finished, and half do not buy a car to walk to high school, also if I win the lottery will fix the house to my parents and profits that generate the money I invested the savings later when I have finished studying and money to create my own business and if I have my own business, I'll start my own business and will give work to many people.
Also if I won the lottery would take care of my brothers studies, to have a career and no longer dependent on my parents or else I would travel the world to know all the places and always wanted to visit and come back until I run out of money because the money is not everything in life, but since I'm going to get the prize if you do not buy lottery tickets.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario